Jacket v2.0 Now Available - Faster MATLAB Code
Jacket version 2.0 is now available, adding GPU computing capabilities for use with MATLAB®. Version 2.0 delivers even more speed through a host of new improvements, maximizing GPU device performance and utilization.
Notable new features include a multi-GPU interface and support for OpenCL devices. With Jacket v2.0, your M-code is now portable across all major GPU devices, including AMD/ATI, Intel, and NVIDIA chips.
Jacket is the premier GPU software plugin for MATLAB, better than alternative solutions (accelereyes.com/compare). It is relied upon by thousands of organizations for rapid prototyping and problem solving across a range of government, manufacturing, energy, media, biomedical, financial, and scientific research applications.
- Control over all GPUs in your program through simple, fast GPU selection functions. Jacket automatically handles communication between the GPU devices, without the need to launch bulky parallel computing workers
- GINFO, GSELECT, GSYNC, are all extended to handle multiple devices
- Support for single precision, floating point, real, and complex types
- Support for array math, FFTs, element-wise operations, and more
- Selection of any OpenCL compliant device listed in GINFO
- Currently available as a Free beta feature, download now - www.accelereyes.com/licenses_jacket/
Other Notable Improvements:
- New Base Jacket Functions, such as MEDIAN and PROD
- Additional Image Processing Library functions
- Additional Statistics Library functions
- Additional Signal Processing Library functions
- Support for binary to decimal conversion with BI2DE, DE2BI
- New Demos (included in every download)
- Defense Optical Flow Tracking example, Music Visualizer example, and new Jacket CPU vs. GPU demo
- Financial example of Black-Scholes with GCOMPILE is 35X faster than CPU
- GSELECT between devices any time, not just at startup
See the v2.0 release notes for the full list of enhancements, wiki.accelereyes.com/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes