Distributed Computing on GPUs
Welcome to the Distributed Computing on GPUs Community!
This community covers the applications of distributed computing on GPUs for academia and industries. Group members are invited to post links to recent publications, links to calls for participation for journals and conferences, and exchange example codes and ideas. Particular examples of research areas of interest include:
- Volunteer computing on GPUs (global)
- Distributed computing on GPUs (local)
- Computational biology applications of distributed computing
- Physics applications of distributed computing
- Problems related to running on GPU grids
- Production-level GPU parallelization of widely used algorithms and tools.
As community interests manifest themselves, new forum topics can be created to focus participation. The intention is to make our community a focal point for quality discussions on problems and solutions that can be used as a searchable knowledge base to benefit everyone interested in the use of GPUs for distributed computing.
Gianni De Fabritiis, University of Pompeu Fabra, http://multiscalelab.org.