GPU Computing Denmark
Welcome to the GPU Computing Denmark community.
This community is for GPU people with relation to the GPU community in Denmark or wishing to network or collaborate with us.
In Denmark there exist great disciplinary variation. Topics span wide and cover areas such as
- Portable GPU code (SciPy/CSP)
- Multigrid Methods for Poisson type PDEs (Computational Fluid Dynamics/Fire Risk Analysis)
- Bounding Volume Hiearchy Collision Detection (Rigid Body Dynamics Simulation)
- Signed Distance Field Computations (Level-set Methods)
- Electromagnetic Simulation (Maxwell Equations/PIC methods)
- Open source library development (OpenTissue project)
- Creating GPU Clusters (Multiple GPU solutions)
- Education in GPU programming
- Medical Image Computations (MR Reconstruction, Deconvolution)
- Surgical Simulations (Tissue Deformations)
- Computer Graphics (General)
In this community we seek to fertilise and nurse collaborations and networking by match-making between problems, resources and people.
- Kenny Erleben, DIKU