NVIDIA Compute DevTech Software Engineer
NVIDIA Compute DevTech Software Engineer – Recruiting in the US, Europe, China, Japan, India, Australia
To spearhead its breakthroughs in High Performance Computing, NVIDIA is building a team with a unique and critical position within the company and is looking for passionate world-class software engineers. In this role, you will open up new domains of application for GPUs by researching and developing GPU computing algorithms, driving their adoption with key application developers, and ensuring best possible performance of GPU computing applications on current and next-generation architectures.
Main responsibilities entail educating developers on latest NVIDIA technologies, working with key developers on their applications, and closely collaborating with the architecture and software teams at NVIDIA to influence the design of next-generation architectures. Application domains include geosciences, life sciences, computer-aided engineering, computational fluid dynamics, computational chemistry, computational physics, computational finance, electronic design automation, data mining, medical imaging, and many more.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, programming techniques, and algorithms
- Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods
- Familiar with CPU system architecture and OS fundamentals
- Experience with parallel programming, especially data-parallel and/or CUDA programming, a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematical field (BS minimum, MS or PhD preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Some travel to conferences and for on-site visits with developers will be required
Candidates should send their resume to CUDAopportunities@nvidia.com